Eagle Guaranteed Suite
APL’s Eagle Guaranteed is a complete suite of premium services on the Trans-Pacific to help meet your needs, all year round.
Gain competitive advantage during shipping peaks by securing predictability and reliability a class above the rest, backed by a money-back guarantee.
No roll. Sure to GO.
Priority space and equipment at load ports. Complete with money-back guarantee.
Put your mind at ease. With Eagle GO. Guaranteed, enjoy equipment and space priority and GO on your preferred vessel voyage when you ship on APL's Trans-Pacific services, and on other major trades worldwide.
Not limited to direct loading ports, Eagle GO. Guaranteed is extended to all non-direct loadings from origin ports in Asia and Middle East to U.S. and Canada.
Origin Ports in Asia & the Middle East
United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Eagle GO. Guaranteed Shipping Guidelines
1. Eagle GO. Guaranteed is available on all Trans-Pacific (East coast/West coast) services that loads from the above origin ports in Asia and the Middle East.
2. Eagle GO. Guaranteed can be offered for 20', 40' (standard and high-cube), 45' dry shipments.
No sweat. Sure to GET.
Expedited cargo availability of EX1, SC1 and PE1 cargo at Los Angeles (Fenix terminal).
Eagle GET. Guaranteed is APL’s time-differentiated service that is now enhanced with guaranteed chassis from APL’s very own dedicated pool, as well as express access for swift cargo pick-up.
Your container will be available on wheels within 2 hours of cargo discharge at FMS terminal at the Port of Los Angeles.
Upon instant confirmation on truck appointments, beat the queue when you pick up your cargo via FMS terminal’s express bobtail gate!
Now expanded to all origins in Asia, Eagle GET. Guaranteed is specially reserved for dry 40’ containers on APL’s Eagle Express (EX1), South China 1 (SC1) and Pendulum Loop 1 (PE1) services.
Eagle GET. Guaranteed Shipping Guidelines
1. Eagle GET. Guaranteed is exclusive to shipments on APL’s South China 1 (SC1), Eagle Express (EX1) and Pendulum Loop 1 (PE1) services only.
2. Eagle GET. Guaranteed is designed for Los Angeles local imports only.
3. Only dry 40' containers (standard and high-cube) can be accepted for Eagle GET. Guaranteed.
4. Eagle GET. Guaranteed shipments will be mounted on APL’s dedicated chassis within 2 hours upon cargo discharge from vessel.
5. Customers may wish to subscribe to watch list on eModal where notification will be instant when containers have been physically discharged.
6. Customers can proceed to make appointment for cargo pick-up via eModal as soon as cargo is available (by available it means discharged from vessel, customs & cashiers cleared and Pier-Pass paid for daytime pick-up).
7. Eagle GET. Guaranteed containers will be discharged on ground and assigned an expedited time slot for cargo pick-up, 2 hours from the time containers become available. For instance, if the container is available at 1000 hrs, the first available appointment time slot will be 1200 - 1400 hrs.
8. Eagle GET. Guaranteed containers will be pre-mounted on chassis and ready for delivery at the appointed time slot.
9. Shippers are advised to arrange for their truckers to arrive at the terminal within the assigned time slot, failing which the appointment will expire after a 1-hour grace period.
10. Shippers and their truckers have to arrange for the empty equipment and APL chassis to be returned to Fenix terminal.
No ditch. Sure to REACH.
Day-definite rail delivery to selected U.S. inland destinations.
Now, even during shipping peaks, you can be assured that your cargo arrives on time.
Eagle REACH. Guaranteed is a day-definite rail delivery service that ensures your cargo REACH the following U.S. inland rail terminals as you expect it with APL’s Eagle Express (EX1) via Los Angeles (Fenix terminal):
- El Paso
- Kansas City
No rolls. No buts. No bull. That’s the Eagle you can bet on to carry your confidence.
Previously Eagle Guaranteed. Service available from 1 November 2017.
Eagle REACH. Guaranteed Shipping Guidelines
1. Eagle REACH. Guaranteed is exclusive to shipments on APL’s Eagle Express (EX1) service only.
2. Eagle REACH. Guaranteed is designed for US imports into Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, El Paso, Kansas City and Memphis only.
3. Only 40' dry containers (standard and high-cube) can be accepted for Eagle REACH. Guaranteed.